PyStar is a Safer Space. PyStar is a Learning Space.
- All women are welcome, including trans women.
- Speak from your own experiences.
- Don’t assume race, gender, identity or history of others.
- Use preferred pronouns and names.
- Respect people’s right to self-identify.
- Don’t assume shared experience, belief, or history.
- Assume positive intent.
- Mistakes happen, and we can work through them.
- Everyone has things to contribute.
- Good coversations involve multiple voices.
- Make space for quiet voices to speak.
- Learners have different desires and needs.